It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Fish-Men / 看起來更像魚人啦~
改編自 It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chirstmas
中譯者 PTT實業坊 kuarcis
It's beginning to look a lot like fish-men. Everywhere I go.
這兒看起來更像魚人村啦。到處都碰的到。
From the minute I got to town And started to look around. I thought these ill-bred people's gillslits showed.
我剛到這村幾分鐘,開始四處晃蕩,就覺得這些病懨懨的傢伙有鰓耶。
I'm beginning to hear a lot of fish-men. Right outside my door.
我開始聽到好多魚人啦。就在我門外。
As I try to escape in fright. To the moonlit Innsmouth night I can hear some more.
當我打算逃到海上,印斯茅斯的月光閃亮亮,我又聽到更多魚人啦。
They speak with guttural croaks and to hear them provokes A profound desire to flee
魚人說話總是嘎嘎帶喉音,而且他們愛挑釁,聽到時就要趕快逃命。
Their eyes never blink and quite frankly they stink Like a carcass washed up from the sea.
他們眼睛從不眨,坦白說體味也超臭,像是被海打上岸的死人一樣。
I wish I'd paid attention to that crazy drunken man.
我希望我有聽進那個老醉瘋子的話。
He tried to warn me all about old Marsh's Deep One clan.
他打算警告我那些古沼深潛者族。
It's beginning to look a lot like Fish-men. Everywhere I go
這兒看起來更像魚人村啦,到處都碰的到。
They can dynamite Devil Reef but that'll bring no relief. Y'ha N'thlei is deeper than they know.
他們雖把魔鬼礁炸了,但沒有用的啦。因為Y'ha N'thlei其實比他們想的深。
I'll continue to see a lot of fish-men. That I guarantee.
我又看到更多魚人啦,我跟你保證。
For the fish-man I really fear is the one who's in the mirror.
我害怕的魚人~正站在鏡中哪。
And he looks like me. He looks just like me.
牠看起來就像我,牠~看起來~就像我。
留言列表